kids are assholes

As we all know, little kids can be real assholes. Here I present a few examples of their asshole behaviours. I've worked with children for several years now, so I can easily pick out the most asshole of all the assholes.

Lucky New Year!

When I finished tutoring little Max H., I walked into the lobby to meet his mother. Since it was New year, she handed me a Ang Pao, which was expected. We chatted for a bit and I thanked her for her the lucky gesture.
The envelope felt a little thick, but I paid no mind because they are rich. I went to the next room to check how much money I got - it was $20. But wait, there was more!
Inside a found a note, asking me to betray my employer and do some private home tutoring - skipping the middle man. I was quite offended by the note, seeing that it brought such a level of scandal to my Ang Pao. I was afraid that all the luck would be cancelled by this sneaky situation.
What are your thoughts? How should I solve my problem?

On another note, I asked my mom about my loss of luck. She said that it is actually luckier that there's scandal attached to my Ang Pao but only because that scandal will make me more money. But my mom thinks anything with money is lucky...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA. oh my that is scandalous! i think the ang pao/ lai see luck is so powerful that it cancels out any possible bad luck from the note. i say take the job!! more money + more max h stories.

    ReplyDelete