kids are assholes

As we all know, little kids can be real assholes. Here I present a few examples of their asshole behaviours. I've worked with children for several years now, so I can easily pick out the most asshole of all the assholes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year everyone!

To commemorate this glorious holiday, I will share with you a New Year anecdote:
I was tutoring a Grade 2 child, which makes him 7-years-old, named Max H. He is a really great kid - he's outgoing, funny, smart, athletic, musical - pretty much the hard-ass Asian parent's dream-kid. Good thing for his hard-ass Asian mom. Who sends their second-grader to tutoring anyway? Answer is: Max's mom.

So he has a presentation to work on and his topic was Chinese New Year. Max, being the little charmer that he is, is a top quality presenter. He was very good at keeping eye contact and had a lot to say. It was better than a lot of university presentations I had seen. Max was feeling a little nervous, so we decided to practise his presentation several times. We went over it about 8124 times and he even stayed for an extra half hour. At the end of the session, I praised him for doing such a great job with his presentation. Then he offered me this little gem:

"Oh yeah! I have to do my presentation in French."

No comments:

Post a Comment