kids are assholes

As we all know, little kids can be real assholes. Here I present a few examples of their asshole behaviours. I've worked with children for several years now, so I can easily pick out the most asshole of all the assholes.

See Food

At my job, it's an unfortunate coincidence that we serve snack in the arts and crafts room. One lucky day, we had Goldfish crackers for snack, you know, those cheesy baked delicious crackers.

My attention was directed elsewhere when I heard Oliver egging on Lex, "Eat the fish! Eat it!" Then a slight mumble filled the room, followed with intense giggles. If you work with kids, you know that giggling means something's up. I turn toward Oliver and he's got this innocent smile on his face - I knew something was wrong. I turn to Lex, and he's laughing uncontrollably. Turns out he ate a tiny foam fish meant for crafts! Oliver looks at me and insists that he thought they were candy.




Maybe the seafood made them see food...

No comments:

Post a Comment