kids are assholes

As we all know, little kids can be real assholes. Here I present a few examples of their asshole behaviours. I've worked with children for several years now, so I can easily pick out the most asshole of all the assholes.

How do you tell a kid that her feet smell?

Usually when I tutor, I like to sit right beside my students to make it less formal and so I can help them better. However when Sammy (Grade 6) walked in the room, I knew this wasn't an option. Her Uggs were soaking and her entrance caused the room to go real sour real quick. It smelled exactly how it looked - nasty, grimey, stank, wet boots. I had never taken so many bathroom (more like breathing) breaks in one hour.
To top it all off, Sammy asked me whether I had ever had athlete's foot.
My response: get your feet checked.

2 comments:

  1. I used to find smelly feet hilarious. I remember going over to friends' houses afterschool and having random laughing whenever I'd catch a draft of somebody's smelly feet. And then I would make up some stupid excuse as to why I was laughing so hard because I was too embarrassed to bring it to their attention.

    Long comment, but it's relevant I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, I can not stand smelly feet. At all. It's the worst thing I can think of.

    ReplyDelete